- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 256GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3100 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 1050 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- AES 256 supported
- InterfacePCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- WarrantyLimited 5-years or 380TBW
- NAND3D TLC NAND FLASH
- External DDR Cache512MB
- Sequential Read speedUp to 3100 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 1050 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS180K
- Random Write IOPS240K
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.8 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average : R : 5085mW ; W : 3285mW
- Power Consumption (Idle)272mW
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 380 TBW, whichever comes first.